Technology Architect - Team Leader
Name: Luca Nebuloni
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 years of experience in design/development of Java/J2EE based systems. 2 year as a team leader and 10 years as a Java/J2EE architect.
- 10 years working experience and excellent knowledge in Hibernate, Struts, TDD, JSTL etc.
- 10 years working experience and excellent knowledge in Jquery, RIA, AJAX etc.
- 4 years working experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in Glassfish, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Excellent knowledge of XML, SQL, XSL, Web Service etc.
- Migrated all website infrastructure of De Agostini Digital to AWS adding some of the service advanced solution achieving better performance and reduced costs.
- Coordinated the development of the new site for a kids TV channel (www.supertv.it).
- Migrated the web infrastructure of some of De Agostini Editore srl sites (www.deabyday.tv, www.sapere.it, www.super.tv) to AWS.
- Design and development on Magnolia CMS the webmagazine www.deabyday.tv for De Agostini.
- Consulting in architectural design of web application for BOL (www.bol.it).
- Design and development of Database, Application layer and web-based Back office for Generali Group.
- Design and development of Database, Application layer, web-based Back office, and web-based dynamic front-end for Campari corporate site. (www.camparigroup.com).
- Development of database and application layer for Italian, Spanish and French Honda minisites (e.g. www.re-suv.it, www.nuova-accord.com, www.nouvellecivic.com).
- Development of application layer for Pixie site. (www.pixiefun.com).
- Design and development of database, application layer, web-based back office, and dynamic part of web-based front-end for TheBlogTV video community applications. (tbtv, blister, mammenellarete)
- Design, development and integration of database, application layer, web-based back office, and dynamic part of web-based front-end for a community for Vodafone Italia.
I am seeking a challenging position as a software designer/senior developer/team leader, ideally in a Internet-centric Company.
Range of Experience:
I am a professional internet technology consultant, Java Architect, Java project leader, Designer and Developer and I am working in the IT industry for over 15 years.
I have developed a vast array of experience working on J2EE, Web Services, E-Business services and in building, motivating and managing group of developers either at a peer-to-peer level, or in a leadership role. I have also matured some good customer and client interface abilities.
|2011 - present||IT Technology Architect||De Agostini - Milan, Italy||Media & Publishing|
|2006 - 2011||Senior Java Architect - Team Leader||Kora - Milan, Italy||IT Web Agency|
|2005 - 2006||Senior Java Developer||Y3k - Milan, Italy||IT consultancy|
|2003 - 2005||Senior Java Developer||Pkeyp - Milan, Italy||IT Web Agency|
|2002 - 2003||Senior Java Developer||Eureka - Milan, Italy||IT consultancy|
|2000 - 2002||Java Developer - DB Administrator||Think - Milan, Italy||IT Web Agency|
- Italian - Native language
- English - Upper intermediate (B2 level)
- Spanish - Basic (A1 level)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and related development tools
- Excellent knowledge of Linux OS, Solaris OS and main development tools
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Macromedia Studio 8
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS
- Excellent knowledge of computer assembly
- Outstanding knowledge of Java language (J2SE, J2EE, JSTL, Hibernate, Struts)
- Excellent knowledge of REST
- Excellent knowledge of SQL language
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, PERL, PL/SQL language
- Good knowledge of C language
- Good knowledge of ASP and Visual Basic
- Excellent knowledge of Eclipse, MyEclipse IDE
- Excellent knowledge of XML, XSLT
- Excellent knowledge of CSS
- Excellent knowledge of MySql
- Good knowledge of Oracle DB
- Excellent knowledge of Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss and JRun application server
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS
Web and networks:
- Excellent knowledge of small Network Administration
Hobbies and cultural interests: